FarmIQ is excited to announce a new kill sheet data integration with ANZCO Foods.
A recent API development at FarmIQ has opened the door for automated data sharing with meat processors throughout New Zealand. ANZCO Foods now joins Silver Fern Farms in integrating their kill sheet data with FarmIQ. Integrating with ANZCO Foods is a huge milestone as one of New Zealand’s largest exporters with a turnover of more than $1.7b.
The days of having to print kill sheets and manually enter data into the likes of Excel can be a thing of the past if you’re a FarmIQ user.
ANZCO’s kill sheet data will automatically flow through into the platform enabling farmers to make more accurate and timely decisions by having access to their kill sheets in an easy-to-read report and exportable format.
Carcass performance is at the forefront of this integration. If we can help farmers make better decisions to improve New Zealand’s red meat offering; then our farmers, processors and economy will reap the benefits.
From the outset, farmers will be able to analyse all their kill sheet data for the previous 12 months so they can hit the ground running. Having carcass performance and defect reporting available at their fingertips allows farmers to act swiftly, and the ability to work back from the finished product provides greater insight around key decisions made during the season. Making better decisions will drive performance and profitability.
Whether you’re looking to improve quality to achieve a premium or purely increase carcass yield; FarmIQ’s integration with ANZCO puts you on the front foot.
The key benefits include:
- Mob Performance – understand what factors (i.e. animal breed, feed type, treatments, stocking rates) influence carcass characteristics so you can make the most profitable decisions for your business.
- Seasonal Performance – understand how carcass characteristics change across and between seasons so you can make the most profitable decisions for your business.
- Benchmarking – measuring performance against others in the region or around the country.
- Supplier Performance – the data will help support finishers in purchasing animals from those suppliers whom produce better performing animals.
- EID Finishing – the data will allow farmers to utilise reporting functionality in FarmIQ to compare performance of individual animals pre and post slaughter.
The ANZCO integration is only available on our Performance and Enterprise packs.
How to set up a Meat Processor in FarmIQ